
This is my way AWESOME 12th birthday!!! I pretty much invited the whole 6th grade boys and all!!! At one point my mom lost count at 50 6th graders!!! I no right??? It tops ALL of my parties so far!!! We pretty much like danced the whole time. My theme was pink and black skulls w/ bows!!! If you didn't notice but it was a costume party and me, Brittany(My bff),Ben(My boyfriend), and Mathew(Brittany's boyfriend) dressed as goth/emo couples!!!I had a great 12th birthday and i want to thank my mom, for throwing a GREAT party, my dad, for being a very PATIENT Dj, and all the people who dressed up and came!!!
9 comments:
sounds like you have a totally awseome mom! haha...and to answer your question..since you and burgandy read it i probably added about 15 pages...:(
Thats horrible!! im sorry!!! it was great!!! oh and i loved my party!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!! Do you feel 12????? I can't wait till i turn 12!!!!! c ya!!!!!!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! !
Hi SENJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well g2g to bed!!!!!!!! i have a test tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( BY THE WAY,YOU HAVE AN AWESOME MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL C YA!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
thanks so much chloe!!!!! so how are you???
I'm great!!!!
Thats good!!!
Post a Comment