Over Fall Break I got the chance to go to Lagoon with my family!!! It was wayyy fun and its my fav amusement parks!!! Here are some of the pix of it!!!
Me under a scary monster tree!!!
Me and Burgi in front of the "Tower of Pumpkins!"
Me and Burgi in front of "Spider and the Fly!"
Me and my Daddy before we go on the "White Roller-coaster!"
Get Ready!!!
Me, Dad, and Burgi waiting for Mom to take a pic so she can get on the "Title Wave!"
Me, Dad, and Burgi in front of the "Wicked" sign!(Mom didnt want to be by the scary monsters!!!)
Me and Burg FRAZZLED from "Wicked!"
And finally we get a bite to eat!!! Im so SPECIAL cause I got a Carmel Apple!!!
Burgi got a HUGE Cinnamon Roll and ate the WHOLE thing!!!
Mom got her favorite Corn on the Cob!!!
And Dad did this!!!
At the night time all of the monsters that have been walking around all day get to do a big performance!!!! These are the chain saw guys that I dislike ALOT but they were acually QUIET good!!! They danced as if they were girls or just gay guys!!! It was pretty funny!!! I would love to do it again sometime cause its soooo fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment