Sunday, September 27, 2009

And it starts...

Football season is starting and you know what that means...
Going to High school football games every Friday!
I mean its not like i hate going to them its just that there so long and it sorta ruins my plans every Friday. But, theres more ups then downs! 
1. I get to see my sis cheering:) (love you burg:))
2. My ultimate Bfffffl comes with me to every game!!!
3. Occasionally my mom lets me Paint my face!
4. I get to get decked out in Westlake clothes:)
5. ALL my guy friends go the every game:)
6. I get to go to my guy friends games, not just the high school ones.
7. Tail gating at every game is very fun:)
8. When we score a touchdown I get to get super excited and go crazy!!!
9. ITS ALWAYS FUN TO WIN:)
10. I get to check  out all the cute guys that don't go to my school:):) haha

Here are some fun pics of us!!!
My sissy:)
Me and my sis:)
Me and Sydly:)
Me and Sydly w/ all our guy friends:):)
From left to right. Skip the first guy cause I really don't know him:)
Braiden, Me, Levi, Sydly, and Hayden:)
As you can see they all are on the 7th grade team:)
But alot of my other skater guy friend go too:)

No comments: