So I got my grades on Friday so I scanned them into the computer:):) And guess who got ALL A's!!!! Im sooo happy and proud of my accomplishment!!! That makes 6 years in a row that I have gotten all A's!!! (which is my whole life!!) If you dont believe me heres proof!!!
5 comments:
Congratulations !!!
I'm not going to lie to you, it's not really talking to me because we don't use the same system in France. But I can tell that you got a high score... once again.
I'm happy for you.
PS : Thanks for the advice in Pop-tarts.
Thank you!! Ive been trying so hard lately in math because at my old school in 5th grade i learned 6th grade math because i was, as you would say a little more advanced than others, so when i came to a new school in 6th grade i learned it all over again which was not really good for me since i got bored easily ! so thats why i have a 91 % in math!!!
Great Job Senja!!!!!!!!! You are so awesome!~!*!~!*~!*~!
Thanks:):)):)
ok senja when i get straight a's i get $100 from my grandpa this last year i didn't so no $100.
ttyl
kit
hags
Post a Comment