8 Things
8 Things I Am Passionate About
1. Skulls
2. Getting Straight A's
3. Dance4. Friends
5. Music
6. My Cell Phone
7. My Family
8. Boys
8 Books I Have Read And Enjoyed1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Host
5. Holes
6. Deep dark and dangerous
7. The Outsiders
8. The tale of Desperoux
8 Words/Phrases I Say Often1. OMG
2. Freaking.
3. Jk
4. For Real!!
5. Homie G
6. Like...
7. NO way.
8. Yola.
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (in no particular order)1. Move to L.A.
2. Become a FAMOUS actress or singer
3. Get Married and have at least 2 children
4. Graduate
5. Go to africa and help in any sort of way
6. Get through High School
7. Write a book
8. Get my sis off my back for not doing Cheer
8 Things I Learned This Past Year1. Im scared of Junior High
2. Boys are Dumb.
3. Get Good Grades
4. Family is always right!
5. My friends are awsome.
6. Its easy to read a 619 page book
7. Moms know best!!!
8. The Host is Most amazing book ever!!!
Ok I tag... Mom, Katie, Mackenzie, Dan And Anne, and Chloe
4 comments:
I'm scared of junior high 2!!!!! i'm afraid the kids from the other schools will be mean!!!
I did it ! Go check it if you have time.
I heard you were sick today, i hope you feel better.
Take care.
Dan and Anne: Oh thank i feel much better!!
Kenzie: Ya im soooooooooo scared
You're welcome.
Don't be scared of Junior High. It's just new but it's not a big deal. Stay yourself and don't listen the idiots.
Post a Comment