Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another Big Party!

I've been wanting to have a BIG party for a long time and finally my mom let me! I had a big spa party where we did avocado facials, painting nails and toes, make-up, and foot soak! Sydly brought a real life movie theater popcorn machine!
Me meditating!
Hummmmmm.....
Sydly getting her make up done!
Squiffer getting her nails done!
Kassie getting her toes done!
Squiffer getting her hair done!
Sydly getting her feet soaked!

All the GIRLS!!!
Burgi HAS to be in one pic!

Me with streamers and garland all around me!
oh.... kassie
LYSSA!
SQUIFEEEEER
katie
AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST....... BRITTANY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy this is jordyn how come i wasen't invited jk you don't have to invite me to everything!!!!!It's ok i'm good

but how rude jk!!!

Senja(: said...

it says: If You Say Somthin' NICE About Me, I'll Say Somethin' NICE Back!

Senja(: said...

ACCEPT ME!!!!!! please:):)

Senja(: said...

ACCEPT ME!!!!!! please:):)