Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Boating!!!!!

"Us" on the tube!!!
"The Boat" we supposedly rode!!

 Troy, Jill, Devyn,Jonna,Matt,Alyx,Jack,My Dad,My Mom,Burgandy,Tyler,and I all went boating yesterday!!! It was soooo much fun!!!! We would boat for a while and then some of us would get out and swim for a bit or we would get in a tube and Troy would go about 42 mph and we would be in the tube hooked on the back of the boat and we would be going crazy on the tube!!! It was sooooo much fun and it is one of my favorite activities!!! We went from Saratoga Springs to Sandy beach!!! We forgot our camera so I down loaded some pics from Google!!! Haha!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiNdY said...

SiCk.. so why didnt you call and invite Lys and I?! :P

Senja(: said...

well you guys never invite me to anything you do...

Anonymous said...

is that really YOur Boat???

Senja(: said...

no ashley its not! but remind me later to bring you to some reading classes!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I mean I was just wondering if it was.... I Mean thats a good picture of a boat!!!

Senja(: said...

oh ok well ill still bring you some!!!